Thursday, June 18, 2009

Movin' On Up

No, not to the east side, but I did finish my epic move to the north side of town a little over a week ago. Since my move, I've been spending time getting settled into my new place and establishing my new routine.

So far, I've really enjoyed cutting my commute to work in half, and being closer to most of the resources in town. I also know I'm going to appreciate the trees keeping things cooler here when the heat of summer finally hits. The new place is older than the last one, but it is cozy. It's starting to feel like home too, now that I've gotten all my stuff put away and the pictures on the wall.

I still don't quite know how I managed to get moved and settled during the busiest time of year at work. Why do things the easy way, right? I must say that I have some AMAZING friends and family who helped me move. If it weren't for all of them, I know it would have been a long arduous process. Thanks to all of you!

Not much else going on though. I will try harder to get back into some sort of blog routine soon. As we go into Orientation season at work, I'm guaranteed to have some good stories to share...

No comments: